Spaceheadz is a must-read book in fourth grade. For example, it's something that you would get hooked on. One reason this book got me hooked is that Michael K. does stuff that you think he might not even do. Another reason is that the characters are different from the characters in other books. One reason I think this book has different characters than other books is that they think really differently than other books and have different personalities. Last but not least is that you can learn a few things in the whole book and really in the end. In Spaceheadz, I learned that people are not always what they seem. As you can see Spaceheadz is a good book for everybody, and I mean everybody. So I hope you read this because I love it and it was one of the greatest books that I read of all time!
Dear Bria,
ReplyDeleteI really like your book review it made me really want
to read Spaceheadz again.
From Ellis