Our Andy Warhol-inspired self-portraits are complete! The self-portraits were made using iPhoto editing tools. Interested in creating your own self-portrait inspired by Andy Warhol? Ask a fourth grade explorer for help!
Visit the classroom to see our self-portraits for yourself!
fantastic, I'm going to find out how to make my own. rosemary
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures Katie -ellis
ReplyDeleteit's so cool that we can make a video of the photos!
ReplyDelete-Leela
Love it! - Sheldon
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome video of our self portraits!-Elliot
ReplyDeleteKatie
ReplyDeleteI love these self portraits! They are creative and beautiful. Do you believe they brought tears to my eyes?
I just wish I could meet the artists.
Sue
The portraits are individualized and very creative, showing off the talent of this class. And what a great video to show them all!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte's mom
so awesome!
ReplyDeletefrom,
Ellis' grandma
Wiked man.Awesome photos people.Lets go!
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI Ioved the way this video turned out! That was such a cool thing to post! I want to learn how to make my own like that! How did you do it?
Jane
Dear Katie,
ReplyDeleteI wish I was a 4th grader in the video! WOW!! How did you do that? I wish my teacher could do that!!
Kate (Jane's little sister)
Cool video! I loved the pictures. I'm happy that I've seen all the pictures now.
ReplyDeleteKatie -- I love these pictures: they're amazing! Thanks for giving them a virtual gallery.
ReplyDeleteCool video Katie!!!!!!! I showed my Mum and Dad and they loved it!! Thank you for making the video.Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!! Love, Ava
ReplyDeleteWow Katie- You and your kids have amazing talents. Finally, a computer savvy class and teacher!
ReplyDeleteEllis' other Grandma
Nice video katie how'd you put that together so well, thanks for still putting my picture in even though i'm not in the class anymore.
ReplyDeleteyour old student,
Teddy
Hi Teddy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I'm glad you liked the video. I made it using iMovie, which is software for Mac Computers. I imported all of the pictures from our class into the video, and then I added a song that was already on my computer. iMovie has videos that help you learn what to do. If you try out any movies on iMovie, I'd love to see them!
I hope your school year is going well and you are enjoying your new school!
Katie
must do it agian!
ReplyDeleteElliot